Sunday, December 26, 2010

Couple more miles under my belt

I have never really been any good at arts and crafts.  It's not hard to tell I don't have any skill.  Here is my attempt at an updated map showing my travel.  Since the last update, I've been to Hong Kong twice (once was just an overnight layover), Mainland China, Jakarta Indonesia, through Tokyo Japan, and through Toronto twice. 

In the next month I will be in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, via Dubai, and will have two quick trips to the Carolinas. 

I get asked quite a bit "do you mind doing all this traveling?"  My reply is usually "It all depends on how you look at it".  I choose to look at it as a great opportunity to see many different things I would otherwise never get the chance to see.  Everytime I experience something new it changes my view of the world.

So how do you view the things in your life?  Do you see the bright side of things?  There are good and bad things about almost every situation in life.

 I hope we can all take a minute to see the bright side and appreciate the good things.